We offer a range of services, including:
Retained HR Solutions
Our retained HR services are created as bespoke packages to meet the needs of your business.
Taking into consideration the level of support you require and the size of your organisation, we charge a fixed monthly fee over a flexible period.
This service may include some or all the following:
- A dedicated HR Business Partner
- A telephone and email advice service for all aspects of HR
- Creation and/or review of your HR Policies, staff handbook and terms and conditions of employment
- Bespoke HR documentation for employee relations case work, to minimise litigation risks
- Conducting independent investigations, as well as guidance, support and HR Representation at Discipline, Grievance and/or Appeal Hearings
- Access to our Trusted Partners who offer Employment Law advice, Health and Safety support, and First Aid and Mental Health Training
- Notifications with regard to relevant employment legislation changes
- Complimentary invites to Newland Partners workshops
- Periodic account meetings to review your wider HR strategy and operations
Ad-Hoc Project Support
We offer Ad-Hoc and Project support for those times that you need some additional resources in your HR team or require a HR professional to meet your business demands. We work with you to quickly gain an understanding of your business, its needs, and values to ensure that the results we deliver are bespoke and aligned with your business.
All costs are discussed and agreed upfront with payment due following completion of the agreed Ad-hoc /project support.
We can assist in all areas of HR such as:
- Employee Relations Case Support
- Change Management
- HR Documentation
- Performance Management
- Recruitment Support
- HR Audit
Understanding the critical role that HR professionals play in business, where there are gaps in your HR team potentially due to sickness absence or family leave, we can work with you to provide effective interim support.
A fixed fee will be quoted, taking into consideration the level of support you require and the length of time you require this for.