Newland Partners provides a high-quality professional HR service. By taking time to understand you, your people, and your organisation needs. We can ensure we build a solution that is right for your long-term success.
Based on our expertise, we provide a personal and tailored service, which incorporates practical, commercially viable, and ethical solutions that mitigate risk and resolve the inevitable problems associated with employment.
We believe in the value of subject matter expertise. Consequently, we have built and maintain connections with reputable specialists so that we can be your single point of contact for all of your HR requirements.
Our HR services can be delivered in person or virtually by phone and/or email, Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
Retained HR Services
Our retained HR services are created as bespoke packages to meet the needs of your business.
Taking into consideration the level of support you require and the size of your organisation, we charge a fixed monthly fee over a flexible period.
This service may include some or all the following:
- A dedicated HR Business Partner
- A telephone and email advice service
- Review of your HR Policies, staff handbook and terms of employment
- Template HR documents for employee relations case work
- HR support at investigations, Discipline, Grievance and Appeal Hearings
- Access to our Trusted Partners for Employment Law advice, Health and Safety support, Investor in People (IIP) Accreditation, First Aid, and Mental Health Training
- Periodic account meetings to review your wider HR strategy and operations
- Complimentary invites to Newland Partners workshops
We offer Ad-Hoc and Project support for those times that you need some additional resources in your HR team or require a HR professional to meet your business demands. We work with you to quickly gain an understanding of your business, its needs, and values to ensure that the results we deliver are bespoke and aligned with your business.
All costs are discussed and agreed upfront with payment due following completion of the agreed Ad-hoc /project support.
We can assist in all areas of HR such as:
- Restructures and Redundancy
- Review and Harmonisation of T&C’s
- Policies, Handbooks and Procedures
- Performance, Development and Succession
- Rewards and Benefit Schemes
- Recruitment and Selection
- HR Audit and Improvement Plan
- TUPE Transfer
In 2021 Goodlife Foods used the HR services to provide targeted support on a major transformational project for the site. Hollie and Stevies’ skills and knowledge played a significant part in the success of the project. They are very committed to delivering the best possible advice & guidance to our business.
Region Director UK - Goodlife Foods
We can help you to understand the current health of your HR position and provide recommendations to take it forward. With increasing HR complexities, it is important your employment and work practices are compliant with the latest applicable UK legislation. The outcome of our HR audit will feed into a needs assessment which will capture our recommendations, enabling you to focus on mitigating areas of risk and subsequently reducing exposure.
Expert guidance and operational assistance in the restructure of your business to meet outlined requirements by working with you to define the following;
- A vision, plan, communication, and implementation workflow
- Formal letters and script templates
- Solutions to minimise risks to businesses
- Support with consultations and meetings
General HR Matters
We understand that every day can present a new employee challenge and can provide advice on:
- Current recruitment policies and practices
- Job descriptions and competency frameworks
- Design of induction and on-boarding programmes
- Advising on internal move/secondment processes
- Current leaver processes, inclusive of exit interviews
- Maintaining open communication with your employees
- Installing trust and confidence in your workforce
- Human Resource training workshops for managers